Pre-Stretched Aluminum Screens: Our quality mesh counts range from 24 to 355 in white or dyed. These screens are built to last with a solid but lightweight frame, high quality fabric, and a strong frame adhesive. High tension, high quality mesh, will not warp, lightweight, white and yellow mesh, custom sizes available.
Pre-Stretched Wood Screens: Our quality mesh counts range from 24 to 355 in white or dyed. These screens are built to last with a solid frame, high quality fabric, and a strong frame adhesive. Features & Benefits: high tension, high quality mesh, heavy duty frame, white and yellow mesh, custom sizes available.
Saatiprint Hi-R Screen Mesh: Saatilene HI-R is a high-modulus, low-elongation monofilament polyester screen printing fabric with a proprietary surface treatment ideal for all traditional applications.
* High tension, low elongation, optimally performing monofilament polyester.
* Superior stencil adhesion, resulting in less stencil breakdown on press, delivering longer print runs far beyond other conventional treated fabrics.
* Shorter exposure times due to increased stencil adhesion.
* Holds finer detail with no compromise in stencil durability.
Saatiprint Hitex Screen Mesh: For the printer looking to save on cost while not compromising the printing outcome, Saati offers Hitex printing mesh. Hitex contains the same high tension, low elongation characteristics known throughout the globe. This offering is a standard precision woven fabric that is excellent for textile, glass, and low mesh count applications.
Ultrafix Frame Adhesive Kit: We offer frame adhesive kits for gluing the mesh down to wood or aluminum frames. Each kit arrives with 16 oz. of the Ultrafix adhesive and one can of Sprayway #211 Adhesive Activator.
* CA-50 Aerosol Activator Kit (330-508 count mesh)
* CA-100 Aerosol Activator Kit (196-355 count mesh)
* CA-150 Aerosol Activator Kit (17-230 count mesh)
Sprayway Adhesive Activator #211: Sprayway Adhesive Activator is for use with the Saati Ultrafix frame adhesive. This adhesive activator will instantly lock the cyanoacrylate glue to firmly hold screen mesh in place on both wood and aluminum frames.
* Works with any cyanoacrylate adhesive
* Available in our CA-50, CA-100, and CA-150 frame adhesive kits
INKS WE MANUFACTURE:
©2017 One Stroke Inks All rights reserved.