ELT Series: ELT stands for "extreme low temperature". This ink will cure as low as 250ºF for the ultimate energy savings, dye blocking, shrink preventing, and crack resistant ink. ELT is soft, stretchable, bleed resistant, and very easy-to-print.
* Prevents dye migration, shrinking, scorching, melting, ghosting, and color-changing
* Big energy savings
* ELT Digital Black Underbase allows for screen printing on sublimated polyester (digital camo)
* Universal - print virtually any fabric
ELT-S Series: Perhaps you are needing a low temperature ink but you require the softest possible feel for cotton and poly/cotton fabrics. The ELT-S Series combines many of the ELT Series benefits with a softer and more stretchy finish. However, you will sacrifice some of the bleed resistance.
* Plastisol ink but feels like silicone ink
* Big energy savings
* Stretchy and soft
* Print with ELT-S Black Underbase for amazing bleed resistance
.357 Series: This is your new weapon against dye migration found when screen printing 100% polyester and poly/cotton ink. Without a doubt, this is the most bleed resistant regular temperature ink we have ever created. Since this is a universal ink, it is also safe for printing cotton and untreated nylon.
* Amazing coverage and bleed resistance
* Universal ink - prints on virtually any fabric
* Very flexible
* Matte finish
Smart Series: This is a unique plastisol ink as it is a universal formula for use on virtually any fabric. However, it can also cure at a high or low temperature! This is a wonderful benefit as the low temperature ability can protect your expensive fabrics from dye migration, shrinking, ghosting, fabric discoloration, and scorching. Very smart!
* Ghost-free formula
* Great for any fabric
* Soft feel on any fabric
* High and low temperature curing (as low as 280ºF)
Bravo Flex Series: For those of you that require more stretch out of your ink due to spandex or lycra content, introducing Bravo Flex Series. This is a premium ink capable of printing all fabrics. Bravo Flex stops dye migration on 100% polyester. It adheres to untreated nylon. Cotton is no problem. Bravo!
* Flexible finish for use on lycra and spandex blends
* Numbering machine favorite
* Amazing coverage on dark fabrics
* Very impressive bleed resistance
View our classic polyester inks: Oldies but Goodies
INKS WE MANUFACTURE:
©2017 One Stroke Inks All rights reserved.