Franmar d-Grease: Degreaser and screen dryer. Helps eliminate pin-holing. Ready to use. Rinses clean with hot or cold water. Removes solvent residues that interfere with tape sticking. Made from distilled corn oil. 100% biodegradable. Watch Video
* Our most economical degreaser
* Prevents pinholes
* Will also clean exposure glass
* Made from distilled corn oil
Saatichem Direct Prep 1: Abrade, degrease, and prime new mesh for stencil making. This is always necessary with new screens and virgin screen mesh (with the exception of Saatilene Hi-R mesh).
* Roughens and prepares new monofilament synthetic fabric for superior emulsion adhesion.
* Dyed color ensures complete rinse from mesh.
* Highly recommended for use with capillary film.
Saatichem Direct Prep 2: Powerful degreaser to be used after removing the emulsion. If you do not use a degreaser, the scum and impurities from the reclaiming process will cause pinholes, fish eyes, and streaks. Watch Video
* Blue color ensures complete rinse from mesh
* Highly recommended for use with photopolymer emulsion
* Wetting agent
Saatichem Remove HR6: Safe, non-caustic haze remover/degreaser. Remove HR6 is a pink, semi-viscous paste with a mild cherry scent. Watch Video
* Will not harm screen mesh (even when left on the screen)
* Powerful degreaser
* Smells great
INKS WE MANUFACTURE:
©2017 One Stroke Inks All rights reserved.